10 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
7.5KWh 51.2V 150Ah
LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
Energy Storage System
28.9 * 20.7 * 7.5 in.
(735 * 525 * 190mm)
150 Lbs. / 68 Kg
45¢ a Watt
Click here for Factory Warranty details.
You must use an approved lithium recharging system to take advantage of the warranty. A standard automobile alternator is NOT a proper lithium battery recharging system.
These Powerbanks work with 48V DC Hybrid inverters, and are NOT compatible with AC coupled systems. (Solaredge, Enphase, etc.)
6000 Charge Cycle Life
Can be paralleled up to 14 each
Requires one unit to run a 3 kW Inverter.
Requires minimum of two units to run a 6 kW Inverter.
Requires minimum of three units to run a 12 or 15 kW Inverter.
Paralleling requires an additional cable (not included).
This 7.5KWh 51.2V 150Ah LiFePO4 lithium battery energy storage system adopts the latest Home Energy Storage System (HESS) battery system. With rich experience and advanced techniques, it features fashionable design, high energy, high power density, long service life, and easy installation and expansion, all of which reflect the real requirements of the end users and the strongest technical capability.
It is a kind of environmentally friendly backup power system. We use phosphates rather than cobalt to avoid environmental concerns by lowering the possibility of thermal runaway because of improper disposal and save the production cost as well. Compared with other products in the market now, this kind of product experiences a lower rate of capacity loss. With state-of-the-art power conversion and energy storage technologies, our energy storage system (ESS) offers high-efficiency power conditioning capabilities for demand management, power dispatch, renewable energy smoothing, etc. Our ESS can provide comprehensive energy storage for residential, commercial and utility applications. Our Li-ion battery portfolio covers cells, 48V modules, cabinets (indoor/outdoor) and containers, which offer customers excellent scalability and adaptability to a wide variety of requirements.
When the temperature sensor detects a cold outside temperature, it will warm up the cells first before it allows the cells to be charged. Without the sensor, the cells cannot be charged under 23F (-5C) and discharged under -22F (-30C).
· High integration with less installation space.
· Long life cycle, >6000 times at 80% DOD.
· Free of heavy metals and environment friendly.
· Maintenance free, no memory effect.
· Internal BMS with full protection, high voltage protection with higher reliability.
· Battery Pack Power: 7680Wh
· Battery Pack Capacity: 150Ah
· Battery Pack Voltage: 51.2VDC
· Battery Pack Charge Voltage: 58.4VDC
· Battery Pack Discharge Lower-Voltage: 46VDC
· Battery Pack Max Discharge Current: 120A
· Battery System Charge Current (Standard): 120A
· Battery Pack Charge Current (Normal): 120A
· Battery Pack Max Charge Current: 50A
· Battery System Discharge Current (Standard): 120A
· Battery Pack Discharge Current (Normal): 50A
· Operation Cycle Life: Over 6000 times
· Protection Class: IP54
· Efficiency: 98%
· Depth of Discharge: 100%
· Communication Option of CANBUS OR RS485, SMbus
· Battery Pack Cell Quantity in Series (pcs): 16S (Hybrid)
· Operation Life: 10+ years
· Dimension: 28.9L * 20.7W * 7.5H in. (735 * 525 * 190mm)
· Weight: 150 Lbs. (68 Kg)
· Operation Temperature: 32~122F (0~50C)
· Storage Temperature: -4~140F (-20~60C)
· Products Certificates: TÜV (IEC62619), CE
· Transfer Certificates: UN38.3, MSDS, IEC62133, IEC6221 9
Warning: Do NOT remove power when the inverter is turned on.