18W 2800 Lumens
Tool Battery Powered Floodlight
· Rated power: 18W
· 6500K color temperature
· Brightness: 2800 lumens
· Can work with DeWalt 20V Lithium, Makita 18V Lithium, Black & Decker 20V Lithium, Porter Cable 20V Lithium, Milwaukee 20V Lithium, and Ryobi 18V Lithium Batteries and Ryobi 18V Nickel Batteries
· Large Work Area Coverage: Rotate the head 360 degrees
· Stays cooler than most halogen or incandescent lights.
· Multiple Different Power Sources: Use with multiple different Lithium Batteries or Nickel Batteries, or connect it right to your wall by a 21V DC power adapter.
· Multiple Mounting Options: A tripod mount, a hook for hanging, and a bracket to attach it to two by four planks.
The 18W 2800 lumens tool battery powered light has a large work area coverage. Be sure the lighting is just right thanks to the 360 degree adjustable head. The angles are limitless. Artificial lighting that maximizes energy efficiency, power, and comfortable temperature can optimize your workplace by reducing eye strain and keeping your tools evenly lit and visible. This powerhouse of a light provides over 2800 lumens for maximum visibility in dark workplaces. This tool can work with multiple power sources. No need to fret if you don’t have one of these batteries included in the list. Simply attach an extension cord to the 18W light by the DC power adapter and enjoy hours of illumination. Benefit from the tripod mount, j-hook, or bracket that fits over standard two by four pieces of wood. You will be able to light up your life with this 2800 lumens tool battery powered work floodlight!