9.0 * 5.4 * 8.2 in. (228 * 138 * 208 mm)
10.1 Lbs. (4.6 Kg)
Click Here for Battery Specifications
Free shipping to addresses within the Continental United States
Prices shown include all tariffs or U.S. Customs duties.
Bluetooth monitoring available for an additional $48.
$360 each – USA Stock
Note: This 12V 40Ah battery is warrantied for up to two years when operated with a commercially available Battery Management System ‘BMS’ and recharged with a charging system designed to recharge LiFePO4 batteries.
· Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
· Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
· Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
· Wider Temperature Range: -4 F~140 F (-20 C~60 C)
· Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
· Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to ten batteries in parallel.
12.8V 40Ah Lithium-ion
MONTHS SELF DISCHARGE
EFFICIENCY OF CHARGE
100% at 0.5C
EFFICIENCY OF DISCHARGE
94~96% at 1C
MAX CHARGE CURRENT
CHARGE CUT-OFF VOLTAGE
MAX PULSE CURRENT
DISCHARGE CUT-OFF VOLTAGE
0.2C to 14.6V
Charge Current to 0.02C (CC/CV)
CYCLE LIFE AT 1C (100% DOD)
STANDARD CHARGING METHOD
Please use special Lithium Charger
WATER DUST RESISTANCE
LCD and USB
· Electric vehicles, electric mobility
· Solar/wind energy storage system
· UPS, backup power
· Medical equipment