24V, 36V, or 48V 60A MPPT
Flooded, SLA, AGM, Gel, Lead Acid Battery
LiFePO4 (Lithium) Battery Packs
With Remote Communication Capability
11.2 * 8.1
* 3.6 in. (285 * 205 * 93 mm)
for detailed user manual.
This Solar Charge Controller has a unique feature that will allow it to restart
a lead-acid battery pack.
Charge Controllers can operate in parallel.
These solar charge controllers have a Bluetooth function included to monitor the working status of the controller and its whole system. The BT-1 and BT-2 Bluetooth adapter is used to extend Bluetooth communication function of the Bluetooth module. Mobile phone app can be used for wireless monitoring, parameters setting, and data view.
dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology.
maximum power point tracking algorithm to improve energy utilization efficiency
of photovoltaic systems.
efficiency 15%-20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
of multiple tracking algorithms that can accurately track the optimum working
point of the I-V curve in a very short time.
tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%
digital power supply technology to raise the circuit energy conversion
efficiency to as high as 98%.
charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries,
open batteries, and customized ones.
charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the
charging current is greater than the rated current, the solar charge controller
automatically reduces charging power and brings the charging current to the
large current startup of capacitive loads.
recognition of battery voltage.
fault indicators and a liquid crystal display screen to display abnormality
information and help users quickly identify system faults.
data storage function to store data for up to a year.
screen on the controller to enable users to check device operating data and
statuses and modify controller parameters.
Modbus protocol to meet the communication needs of various occasions.
communications to assure the user about usage.
operation supported by certain parts of the solar charge controller.
mechanism for over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the set
value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion with temperature,
therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding
controller damage from high temperatures.
battery voltage sampling function to prevent line loss from affecting external
battery voltage sampling and to ensure greater control parameter preciseness.
compensation function to automatically adjust charging and discharging
parameters to extend the battery service life.
over-temperature protection function for when the external battery temperature
exceeds the set value. Charging and discharging will be shut off to protect
components from being damaged.
Battery Voltage/Power: 12V/800W, 24V/1600W, 36V/2400W,
Max Solar Input Voltage: 150V
Rated Charge Current: 60A
Rated Load Current: 20A
IP Rating: IP32
Conversion Efficiency: <98%
MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%
Working Temperature: -31F~113F (-35C~+45C)
Mobile Bluetooth APP Wireless Monitoring Features:
· The controller supports a built-in Bluetooth module or external adapter, which is plug and play and easy to set up.
· Bluetooth module applies a Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology, providing rapid communication and strong anti-interference capability.
· Communication distance is up to 15 meters (49 ft).
· The rich data display and setting functions meet the wireless monitoring requirements for solar controller data.
BT-1 and BT-2 Features:
· Adds wireless monitoring function onto the solar charge controller.
· Supports mobile phone app, plug and play, with simple settings.
· High performance and low power consumption of the Bluetooth special chip.
· Adopts Bluetooth 4.0 and BLE technology, has the characteristics of rapid communication and strong anti-jamming capability.
· Without external power supply (power supply directly by the communication port).
BT-1 and BT-2 Specifications:
· Input Voltage: 5V-12V
· Stand-by Power Consumption: 0.04W
· Run Power Consumption: 0.05W
· Communication Distance: <15m (49 ft)
· Serial Port Baud Rate: Fixed baud rate 9600bps
· Communication Methods: RS232 (BT-1) and TTL (BT-2)
· Interface Type: RJ12 (BT-1) and PH2.0 (BT-2)
· Connecting Line: Standard Ethernet Cable (parallel line)
· Size: 2.6*2.0*0.61 in. (66*51*15.5mm) (BT-1) or 2.6*1.4*0.61 in. (67.3*36*15.5mm) (BT-2)
· Installation Dimension: 2.3*0.47 in. (57.8*12mm) (BT-1) or 2.28*0.47 in. (57.8*12mm) (BT-2)
· Operating Temperature: -4F~167F (-20C~75C)
· Level of Protection: IP67
· Net Weight: 4.2 oz. (120g)